Tags: Controlled Substances Act
Do operators have to take the blame for intoxicated employees? Amanda E. Ferguson, Contributing Editor On Jan. 1, 2014, Colorado became the first state to fully decriminalize marijuana. Washington will do the same later this year, and 20 other states have already ...
Drug testing and workplace investigations will be impacted by state ballot initiatives and NRLB decisions. By M. Robin Repass During the 2012 general election, voters in Colorado and Washington State passed ballot Settingsinitiatives to legalize marijuana possession. A total of 18 states currently ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views