Tags: Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA)
Martin Engineering Chief Technical Director Todd Swinderman retired as of Dec. 31, 2011. He will continue to support key strategic initiatives with the company as an independent consultant, the company says. Swinderman dedicated his career to advancing Martin Engineering, with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views