Tags: conveyor hazards
According to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the most common belt conveyor accidents occur when a miner is: Caught between a conveyor belt and an idler or pulley; Caught in a drive chain or gear drive; or Trapped between major components ...
Conveyor Safety Establish and follow safe work policies and procedures when working on or near conveyors. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor An accident report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released in early May stated that one of two fatalities at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew165 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views