Tags: cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system
The Doosan Infracore DX300LC crawler excavator is powered by a 213-horsepower, 6-cylinder Doosan DL08K water-cooled diesel engine that has been optimized for use with a cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system, diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and diesel particulate filter (DPF). ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views