Tags: cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR)
Keeping safety first and productivity high is the ultimate goal of any maintenance program. By Debbie McClung Mines and quarries represent some of the most demanding conditions for wheel loaders. Ground-engaging tools, engines, cooling systems, and tires endure long hours in challenging ...
This selection of 40-ton and larger excavators will have you digging up aggregates in record time. Kobelco Construction Machinery America Tackles heavy applications Kobelco’s new SK485 high-performance excavator is the largest of the company’s Mark 9 excavator series. The company says the new ...
Case Construction Equipment has launched a new Web site devoted to helping its customers understand the U.S. EPA Tier 4 interim emissions regulations that take effect in 2011, the company says. The new Web site, www.CaseCE.com/Tier4_NA, outlines the challenges facing the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151088 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1047 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production749 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success590 Views