Tags: cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR)
Keeping safety first and productivity high is the ultimate goal of any maintenance program. By Debbie McClung Mines and quarries represent some of the most demanding conditions for wheel loaders. Ground-engaging tools, engines, cooling systems, and tires endure long hours in challenging ...
This selection of 40-ton and larger excavators will have you digging up aggregates in record time. Kobelco Construction Machinery America Tackles heavy applications Kobelco’s new SK485 high-performance excavator is the largest of the company’s Mark 9 excavator series. The company says the new ...
Case Construction Equipment has launched a new Web site devoted to helping its customers understand the U.S. EPA Tier 4 interim emissions regulations that take effect in 2011, the company says. The new Web site, www.CaseCE.com/Tier4_NA, outlines the challenges facing the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs640 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity334 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views