Tags: cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) has announced that its PowerTech PVX 9.0L and PowerTech PSX 9.0L models are the first of the company's off-highway 56 kW (75 hp) and above engines to be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views