Tags: cooled exhaust gas recirculation
Volvo Construction Equipment launched Operator Safety Vest -- its latest safety campaign -- in a bid to reduce worksite injuries at this year's Bauma. The conference is currently going on in Munich, Germany. Through the campaign, the company issue thousands of Volvo-branded ...
At Bauma 2010, Cummins Inc. announced the launch of its Tier 4 Website to provide equipment users with an early insight into the performance and operation of field test installations ahead of the January 2011 effect date for EPA Tier ...
Emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011 for 130 kW (174 hp) and above engines and require a 90-percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) and a 50-percent reduction in nitrogen oxide (NOx) from previous Tier 3/Stage III A requirements. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views