Tags: Copperwing Business Park
John F. Long Properties, a developer in West Valley, Arizona, has requested a permit to mine sand and gravel on 100 acres near Glen Harbor Boulevard for 10 to 15 years, according to AZCentral.com. The company wants to mine 50 feet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety391 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views