The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced Wednesday that its Board of Directors voted last month to endorse a safety initiative that aims for zero fatalities and a 50-percent injury rate reduction in five years (0:50:5). Related: SME announces ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views