Tags: Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 282 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views