Tags: corporate divestitures
Corporate divestitures once again dominated the activity last month, with Lafarge North America, Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. leading the way. Balance sheet management continues to be the emphasis to create liquidity and borrowing capacity to take advantage of when ...
Mergers and acquisitions move at a snail’s pace Merger and acquisition activity continued to plug along at a snail’s pace as 2011 closed. For the year, merger and acquisition activity resembled overall movement in the construction materials sector — slow and ...
AggMan Index shows modest increases as investors focus on future activity While the index is off about 25 percent from the beginning of the year as compared to an increase of 11 percent in the overall S&P 500, the AggMan Index ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers410 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg310 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views