Tags: corporate divestitures
Corporate divestitures once again dominated the activity last month, with Lafarge North America, Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. leading the way. Balance sheet management continues to be the emphasis to create liquidity and borrowing capacity to take advantage of when ...
Mergers and acquisitions move at a snail’s pace Merger and acquisition activity continued to plug along at a snail’s pace as 2011 closed. For the year, merger and acquisition activity resembled overall movement in the construction materials sector — slow and ...
AggMan Index shows modest increases as investors focus on future activity While the index is off about 25 percent from the beginning of the year as compared to an increase of 11 percent in the overall S&P 500, the AggMan Index ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views