Tags: corporate divestitures
Corporate divestitures once again dominated the activity last month, with Lafarge North America, Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. leading the way. Balance sheet management continues to be the emphasis to create liquidity and borrowing capacity to take advantage of when ...
Mergers and acquisitions move at a snail’s pace Merger and acquisition activity continued to plug along at a snail’s pace as 2011 closed. For the year, merger and acquisition activity resembled overall movement in the construction materials sector — slow and ...
AggMan Index shows modest increases as investors focus on future activity While the index is off about 25 percent from the beginning of the year as compared to an increase of 11 percent in the overall S&P 500, the AggMan Index ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call249 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views