Tags: corrective action plan
Following a March 19 flyrock incident, the M & M Stone/Harleysville Materials quarry has been ordered to cease blasting. “The investigation revealed that a rock(s) were ejected upwards and outwards from the body of the shot which traveled approx. 381 feet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry529 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction463 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers405 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company371 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way277 Views