Tags: Cost Accountability Program (CAP)
Knife River focuses on reducing financial and environmental costs through a focus on fuel and energy efficiencies. While many may view sustainability initiatives as a potential expense, the opposite can be true, as Bismarck, N.D.-based Knife River Corp. learned. During recent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views