Tags: cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law from MSHA
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a final rulemaking declared that it has raised penalty amounts for two specific violations in order to ensure that cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law are implemented, according to a report from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views