Tags: cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law from MSHA
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a final rulemaking declared that it has raised penalty amounts for two specific violations in order to ensure that cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law are implemented, according to a report from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant485 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call262 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania257 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views