Tags: cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law from MSHA
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a final rulemaking declared that it has raised penalty amounts for two specific violations in order to ensure that cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law are implemented, according to a report from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan335 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views