Tags: cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law from MSHA
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in a final rulemaking declared that it has raised penalty amounts for two specific violations in order to ensure that cost-of-living adjustments mandated by law are implemented, according to a report from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 859 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life439 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning144 Views