Tags: Council Member Robin Hastings
Applauding the reduced truck traffic, new jobs, and economic boost provided by Liberty Quarry, the Moreno Valley City Council voted unanimously at a meeting the evening of May 10 to endorse the project. “This project is going to benefit the region, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1771 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1143 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection598 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole319 Views