The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Singleton Stone LLC in a suit to stop the company’s groundbreaking for a proposed limestone quarry near Lowell, Indiana, the Northwest Indiana Times reported. In the suit, the owners of two farms ...
Lawyers and city leaders in Shelbyville, Tennessee, will meet this month to discuss legal issues surrounding a proposed rock quarry, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. According to an earlier report from the Times-Gazette, Wright Paving Co. and Custom Stone LLC have been ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry709 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets473 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant250 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views