Tags: CPA 225E drilling attachment
Earlier this month, Montabert completed its rebranding transition and moved away from the Tramac brand name, and the Montabert name was prominently shown throughout its ConExpo-Con/Agg display. “Joint branding on our products introduced the Montabert name to the market without a ...
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America. The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling. The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views