Tags: CPA 225E drilling attachment
Earlier this month, Montabert completed its rebranding transition and moved away from the Tramac brand name, and the Montabert name was prominently shown throughout its ConExpo-Con/Agg display. “Joint branding on our products introduced the Montabert name to the market without a ...
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America. The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling. The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views