Tags: CPA 225E drilling attachment
Earlier this month, Montabert completed its rebranding transition and moved away from the Tramac brand name, and the Montabert name was prominently shown throughout its ConExpo-Con/Agg display. “Joint branding on our products introduced the Montabert name to the market without a ...
Montabert has launched its CPA 225E drilling attachment in North America. The attachment, which is designed for use on 15- to 25-ton excavators, enables operators to quickly transition from digging to drilling. The 3,197-pound CPA 225E drills holes measuring 1-1/2 to 3 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views