U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views