Tags: Craig Paylor
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced on June 1 that it has received an order to build 492 All Terrain Lifter Army System (ATLAS II) telescopic forklifts for the U.S. Army. The order has a value of $85.7 ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announces the retirement of Craig Paylor as president of JLG and executive vice president Oshkosh Corporation. The company also announces that Wilson Jones, Oshkosh Corporation executive vice president and president of Oshkosh’s Fire ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2284 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...516 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker305 Views