Tags: Craig Paylor
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced on June 1 that it has received an order to build 492 All Terrain Lifter Army System (ATLAS II) telescopic forklifts for the U.S. Army. The order has a value of $85.7 ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announces the retirement of Craig Paylor as president of JLG and executive vice president Oshkosh Corporation. The company also announces that Wilson Jones, Oshkosh Corporation executive vice president and president of Oshkosh’s Fire ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries298 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year166 Views