Tags: crawler dozer
Focus on four areas for good dozer maintenance. by John Gilbeck Whether you’re moving rocks, pushing dirt, or shaping a haul road, you need your crawler dozer to provide maximum productivity and uptime while keeping daily operating costs as low as possible. ...
John Deere’s new 850K crawler dozer represents years of working side by side with customers. The dozer’s Interim Tier 4 engine uses EGR technology with exhaust filters and provides 187 to 205 horsepower at 1,800 revolutions per minute, depending on ...
Komatsu’s new line of D65-16 crawler dozers are powered with a fuel-efficient 8.27-liter Komatsu SAA6D114E-3 engine that pushes with a net 205 horsepower at 1,950 revolutions per minute. Operating weight ranges from 43,690 to 48,940 pounds. The new dozers feature ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views