Tags: CRH plc
By George H. Reddin As expected, 2012 ended with a flurry of merger and acquisition activity. The outlook for deal activity in 2013 is good; however, there remains some concern and uncertainty about how Congress and the White House will deal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes219 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views