Tags: critical infrastructure markets
URS Corporation has completed its acquisition of Scott Wilson Group plc, a London-based infrastructure engineering and construction company. The addition of Scott Wilson expands URS’ international presence by adding a network of 80 offices around the world, including offices in key ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views