Tags: critical infrastructure markets
URS Corporation has completed its acquisition of Scott Wilson Group plc, a London-based infrastructure engineering and construction company. The addition of Scott Wilson expands URS’ international presence by adding a network of 80 offices around the world, including offices in key ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views