Tags: critical infrastructure markets
URS Corporation has completed its acquisition of Scott Wilson Group plc, a London-based infrastructure engineering and construction company. The addition of Scott Wilson expands URS’ international presence by adding a network of 80 offices around the world, including offices in key ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A man died after his vehicle crashed into a quarry202 Views