Tags: Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012
U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, on June 7 introduced the Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012, which would provide new authorities for U.S. Customs and Border Protection to enter into public-private partnerships with either local governments ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines154 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew151 Views