Tags: crushed rock export quarry
Continental Stone Limited has proposed a new crushed rock export quarry on an approximately 900-hectare (2,223-acre) site near the village of Belleoram in Newfoundland, Canada, according to a report from The Coaster. The quarry will be located in Fortune Bay and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability596 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure259 Views