Tags: crushed stone base
Venture into an underground aggregate mine and you might think you’ve entered Moria, the underground dwarf kingdom in J.R.R. Tolkein’s The Lord of the Rings. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor An underground aggregate mine is something to behold. It’s not for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets508 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either255 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views