Tags: crushed stone minery commodity specilist
Crushed stone production was about 1.11 billion tons in 2011, a 4-percent decrease compared with that of 2010, according Jason Christopher Willett, mineral commodity specialist for the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Apparent consumption also decreased to about 1.15 billion metric tons. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers422 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products207 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award194 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions185 Views