Tags: crushed stone minery commodity specilist
Crushed stone production was about 1.11 billion tons in 2011, a 4-percent decrease compared with that of 2010, according Jason Christopher Willett, mineral commodity specialist for the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Apparent consumption also decreased to about 1.15 billion metric tons. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views