Tags: crushed stone minery commodity specilist
Crushed stone production was about 1.11 billion tons in 2011, a 4-percent decrease compared with that of 2010, according Jason Christopher Willett, mineral commodity specialist for the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Apparent consumption also decreased to about 1.15 billion metric tons. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views