Tags: crushed stone producer in Tennessee
Nashville-based Rogers Group Inc., the largest privately held crushed stone producer and a major asphalt producer in the United States, has purchased aggregates supplier and asphalt construction company Knoxville, Tenn.-based Tennessee Asphalt Co. (TAC). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers334 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 291 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America187 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views