Tags: crushed stone producer in Tennessee
Nashville-based Rogers Group Inc., the largest privately held crushed stone producer and a major asphalt producer in the United States, has purchased aggregates supplier and asphalt construction company Knoxville, Tenn.-based Tennessee Asphalt Co. (TAC). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year517 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views