Tags: crushed stone production
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
Production of crushed stone and sand and gravel is up year over year for the third quarter of 2013. About 367 million of crushed stone was produced and shipped for consumption in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2013, an ...
After a fairly robust beginning, 2012 production ended on a whimper, according to a new report from the U.S. Geological Survey. Crushed Stone and Sand and Gravel in the Fourth Quarter 2012 indicates that an estimated 282 million metric tons of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views