Tags: crushed stone production
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
Production of crushed stone and sand and gravel is up year over year for the third quarter of 2013. About 367 million of crushed stone was produced and shipped for consumption in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2013, an ...
After a fairly robust beginning, 2012 production ended on a whimper, according to a new report from the U.S. Geological Survey. Crushed Stone and Sand and Gravel in the Fourth Quarter 2012 indicates that an estimated 282 million metric tons of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views