Tags: crusher-related accidents
Safe crushing operations are possible when everyone works together. It is important that operators look out for potential hazards, and protect themselves and others by wearing protective gear and following safe work practices. The Mining Safety and Health Administration reported that, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views