Tags: crushing injuries
Stand on Firm Ground Take steps to make sure ground conditions are stable before entering the work area. The accident: On June 20, 2009, a 52-year-old miner with 25 years of experience was fatally injured while washing a face drill. He and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views