Tags: crushing injuries
Stand on Firm Ground Take steps to make sure ground conditions are stable before entering the work area. The accident: On June 20, 2009, a 52-year-old miner with 25 years of experience was fatally injured while washing a face drill. He and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety397 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency132 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views