Terex says it has received notice from the U.S. Dept of Justice that the agency has concluded a criminal antitrust investigation concerning practices in the U.S. rock crushing and screening equipment industry. No fines or charges have been filed against the company.
Aggregate producers and contractors worldwide who wish to upgrade their equipment and processes have an additional choice over new or used machines. Complete refurbished plants from JW Jones Company, based in Indianapolis, offer high-quality and operational efficiency that is either ...
Filling a Market Niche with Man Sand
The size and shape of crushed rock is important when meeting the specifications of a particular job. This line up of tertiary crushers can help make it happen. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Stedman Impactor with third crushing chamber Stedman says that the Crush ...
Terex Corp. announced details of a strategic initiative to create one of the world’s largest suppliers of mobile crushing and screening equipment solutions by uniting its Terex Pegson and Powerscreen products and services under one name – Powerscreen. The move by ...
Building Blocks of Modular Plant Design
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2284 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...513 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker305 Views