Tags: crystalline silica
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s Senior Vice President of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Pam Whitted on Thursday testified before the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) on the agency’s proposed silica rule. OSHA’s analysis for the proposed regulation has ...
OSHA-proposed rule would cut permissible exposure limits to crystalline silica in half; MSHA to follow suit. By K. Brad Oakley On Aug. 23, 2013, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced a proposed rule that will drastically reduce the current Permissible ...
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability595 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D283 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 264 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure238 Views