Tags: crystalline silica
OSHA-proposed rule would cut permissible exposure limits to crystalline silica in half; MSHA to follow suit. By K. Brad Oakley On Aug. 23, 2013, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced a proposed rule that will drastically reduce the current Permissible ...
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers206 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs142 Views
- AggMan of the Year 201388 Views