Tags: CT680 set-forward truck
"We feel we have a very beneficial partnership with Navistar, and we're moving forward on getting an SCR engine in late first quarter 2013," says George Taylor, on-highway truck group director, Caterpillar, during a press event held Sept. 23, just ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program580 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas326 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views