Tags: Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office
Detectives in Cumberland County, North Carolina, are searching for a woman who broke into WHI Sand and Gravel and took several items belonging to the owner, according to Raleigh-Durham’s WTVD-TV. Greg Bullock, owner of WHI, reported a break in on June ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs201 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000169 Views