Tags: Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office
Detectives in Cumberland County, North Carolina, are searching for a woman who broke into WHI Sand and Gravel and took several items belonging to the owner, according to Raleigh-Durham’s WTVD-TV. Greg Bullock, owner of WHI, reported a break in on June ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views