Tags: Cumberland County
Detectives in Cumberland County, North Carolina, are searching for a woman who broke into WHI Sand and Gravel and took several items belonging to the owner, according to Raleigh-Durham’s WTVD-TV. Greg Bullock, owner of WHI, reported a break in on June ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views