Tags: Cummins engines
Kawasaki intros first two models of 15 machine lineup. Shipments started this April on the first two models of Kawasaki’s Z7 wheel loader lineup, the 85Z7 and the 90Z7. These will be joined by four additional Z7 machines by the end ...
Caterpillar Makes a Big Haul Unit Rig mining trucks have ‘market compatibility’ with the existing Cat product line. When the Caterpillar acquisition of mining equipment giant Bucyrus was finalized in July, the resulting announcement of new Cat Mining models seemed the perfect ...
After seven months' production of its EPA 2010 certified and compliant engines, Cummins says it has now built and shipped more than 20,000 Heavy-Duty and MidRange engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) exhaust aftertreatment, and at the end of August, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views