Tags: Cummins Inc. Tier 4 Interim QSB3.3 engine
Cummins Inc. highlighted its new Tier 4 Interim QSB3.3 engine at ConExpo-Con/Agg. The company says the engine has an increased power capability to 120 horsepower, one of the highest in the industry for an engine of its size, representing an ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Fills triaxle, on-highway trucks in two passes Volvo Construction Equipment unveiled its brand new L250G wheel loader at ConExpo-Con/Agg. The company says it is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views