Tags: cummins ISX12G
A Cascadia tractor with a 30,000 pound trailer full of waste paper will set out from Long Beach, Calif., bound for a recycling facility in Washington, DC. It's a long way to haul a load of waste paper. But it's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A man died after his vehicle crashed into a quarry202 Views