Tags: cummins ISX12G
A Cascadia tractor with a 30,000 pound trailer full of waste paper will set out from Long Beach, Calif., bound for a recycling facility in Washington, DC. It's a long way to haul a load of waste paper. But it's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger453 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company376 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views