Tags: cummins ISX12G
A Cascadia tractor with a 30,000 pound trailer full of waste paper will set out from Long Beach, Calif., bound for a recycling facility in Washington, DC. It's a long way to haul a load of waste paper. But it's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views