Tags: Cummins QSL9 engine
This MINExpo year brought the introduction of a multitude of new and innovative products and equipment, from larger sizes with increased production to Tier 4 offerings with near-zero emissions. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor and Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Atlas Copco Construction Tools Solid-body ...
Cummins Inc. says its new QSL9 engine, with up to 400-horsepower output, is ready to meet 2014 EPA Tier 4 Final near-zero emissions standards with a next-generation compact catalyst and selective catalytic reduction (CCC-SCR) aftertreatment system. The company says the ...
TULARE, Calif. - Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) will feature the QSL9 engine with up to 400-hp (298 kW) output at the World Ag Expo in Tulare, Feb. 14-16, ready to meet the 2014 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4 Final ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 878 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views