Tags: Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Final engine
Cummins Inc. says its new QSL9 engine, with up to 400-horsepower output, is ready to meet 2014 EPA Tier 4 Final near-zero emissions standards with a next-generation compact catalyst and selective catalytic reduction (CCC-SCR) aftertreatment system. The company says the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1040 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry318 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America253 Views