Tags: Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Final engine
Cummins Inc. says its new QSL9 engine, with up to 400-horsepower output, is ready to meet 2014 EPA Tier 4 Final near-zero emissions standards with a next-generation compact catalyst and selective catalytic reduction (CCC-SCR) aftertreatment system. The company says the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views