Tags: Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Final engine
Cummins Inc. says its new QSL9 engine, with up to 400-horsepower output, is ready to meet 2014 EPA Tier 4 Final near-zero emissions standards with a next-generation compact catalyst and selective catalytic reduction (CCC-SCR) aftertreatment system. The company says the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs168 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views