Tags: Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Final engine
Cummins Inc. says its new QSL9 engine, with up to 400-horsepower output, is ready to meet 2014 EPA Tier 4 Final near-zero emissions standards with a next-generation compact catalyst and selective catalytic reduction (CCC-SCR) aftertreatment system. The company says the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2311 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...541 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views