Tags: Cummins QSX11.9 heavy-duty engine
Despite volcanic ash and grounded flights, the mood in Munich was upbeat, and the show boasted a record number of exhibitors. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief The show must go on. It was a rallying cry throughout Munich this spring as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views