Tags: Cummins QSX11.9 heavy-duty engine
Despite volcanic ash and grounded flights, the mood in Munich was upbeat, and the show boasted a record number of exhibitors. By Therese Dunphy, Editor in Chief The show must go on. It was a rallying cry throughout Munich this spring as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers345 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America238 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views