Tags: Cummins Tier 4 enginesnew products/equipment
The new F-Series articulated haul trucks from Volvo Construction Equipment — ranging from the 26.5-ton A25F to the 43-ton A40F — meet Tier 4 Interim and Stage IIIB emissions legislation. The machines’ articulated steering system assists operators in tough off-road conditions, ...
Caterpillar says its new 336E hydraulic excavator, which replaces the 336D, features a more powerful Tier 4 Interim engine for increased productivity. The engine is said to deliver 12 percent more power, 4 percent faster cycle times, and 5 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029337 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board237 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013201 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views