Tags: Cummins Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT)
Columbus, Ind.-based Cummins announced plans to move forward for its QSX15 engine to meet near-zero emissions levels in 2014 with power output increased up to 675 horsepower. The 15-liter heavy-duty engine was revealed on March 23 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 to meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views