Tags: Cummins Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT)
Columbus, Ind.-based Cummins announced plans to move forward for its QSX15 engine to meet near-zero emissions levels in 2014 with power output increased up to 675 horsepower. The 15-liter heavy-duty engine was revealed on March 23 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 to meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry641 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)251 Views