Tags: currency conversion
M&A activity ended 2012 the same way it started — slow. The constant theme throughout the year was uncertainty, which, as I have preached for the past few years, is the kiss of death for transactions. The year brought some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year429 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views