Tags: currency conversion
M&A activity ended 2012 the same way it started — slow. The constant theme throughout the year was uncertainty, which, as I have preached for the past few years, is the kiss of death for transactions. The year brought some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views