Tags: customized stationary aftertreatment solutions
Caterpillar Emissions Solutions has signed an agreement to purchase CleanAIR Systems. Once the transaction has been completed--which Cat says is expected to close July 1, 2010--CleanAIR Systems will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. within the Customer Services Support ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views