Tags: CX160C excavator
Case Construction Equipment has added the CX160C excavator to its C Series product line, offering 5-percent fuel savings over the CX160B. The CX160C has a 3-percent cycle time reduction, a 2-percent lift capacity increase and a 440-pound operating weight upgrade compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views