Case Construction Equipment has added the CX160C excavator to its C Series product line, offering 5-percent fuel savings over the CX160B. The CX160C has a 3-percent cycle time reduction, a 2-percent lift capacity increase and a 440-pound operating weight upgrade compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents298 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views