Case Construction Equipment has added the CX160C excavator to its C Series product line, offering 5-percent fuel savings over the CX160B. The CX160C has a 3-percent cycle time reduction, a 2-percent lift capacity increase and a 440-pound operating weight upgrade compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)276 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars258 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees255 Views