The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will honor CalPortland’s long-term commitment to protecting the environment through energy efficiency with a 2015 Energy Star Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award. The award, which is given to organizations in recognition ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) has announced that it plans to recognize four grassroots advocates for their efforts to influence federal policy. The award presentation will take place during the Closing General Session of the NSSGA Annual ...
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” joined forces today in Washington, D.C. for the launch of I Make America, a national grassroots campaign to promote U.S. manufacturing jobs through infrastructure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views