Tags: D04CJ diesel engines
ADDISON, IL — Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) has announced its production schedule for three new small diesel engines in response to approaching EPA Tier 4 regulations. The new D03CJ, D04CJ and D04EG models provide regulation compliant solutions in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views