Tags: D04CJ diesel engines
ADDISON, IL — Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) has announced its production schedule for three new small diesel engines in response to approaching EPA Tier 4 regulations. The new D03CJ, D04CJ and D04EG models provide regulation compliant solutions in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials254 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views