ADDISON, IL — Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) has announced its production schedule for three new small diesel engines in response to approaching EPA Tier 4 regulations. The new D03CJ, D04CJ and D04EG models provide regulation compliant solutions in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views